Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!!

This year we had Thanksgiving here at our house. It was my mom's year to have us all over, but because of her health and Kane's knee replacement surgery they weren't up for it. It was my first year doing Thanksgiving and I think it turned out really well. We had Mom, Kane and Bailee, Brian, Mindie and Ridge, Chett, Jory and Jack all over for dinner. Jory's friend Danielle came over later to hang out. Justin and Carolyn had just had baby Aspen, so they stayed home this year. We missed them, but understood. Thanks everyone for coming! I was pretty busy that day, so I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here are some on the one's I do have...


Danielle, Jory and Chett
Craig and Jera
Baby Jack
Mindie, Ridge and Brian
Mom and Kane

4 comments:

Darla said...

you are superwoman! you're family always looks like they are having the best time! i miss you!! i hope you are feeling okay and have a great christmas! glad to see your mom looking so good, i hope she's feeling better!

Bryan and Jessica said...

you are truly amazing! i am so glad your mom and kane are doing better! what a great person you are jera! I really look up to you!

carrie said...

You guys all look so beautiful-as always! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Lara Phister said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. Sorry we did a "no show" that night...We had our own fun things going on ;)