Sunday, November 23, 2008

Classic Skating

For those of you who have not been to Classic Skating, it is a great place for the kids to play. They have a Jungle Gym, Bounce section and of course a rink for skating. You can use skates, use scooters, bikes, most anything you can think of..
We went here for a birthday party for a friend of Jaxon's. Makade was off track so he got to come a long with us. This was our first time here. At the skating rink Makade only wanted to use his scooter. Jaxon on the other hand insisted he was going to roller skate for the first time.



Jaxon started out thinking "this doen't look to hard".



This is how the rest of it went. I ended up carrying him back to take his skates off. He was such a good sport.



Makade just stuck to tearin it up on his scooter.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jera, I love your new family picture! Looks like we might need to do a cousin party a classic skating. Sounds like a fun place.

The Tharps said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, wow! It was great to see you at the wedding.

tharpsthoughts02

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Your family pic is adorable. I love the Halloween costumes. Who is Brittney Spears? I hope all is going well with you, your fam, and your mom.

Darla said...

I'm glad you finally updated. I love your family pic, it's so cute. Looks like we didn't make it to see you this month, someday...I promise!

Linds said...

Hey I was going through my box of pics the other day and I came across a picture of us in High School at a football game. You are holding up a twix candy bar and we are both standing there buck toothed. We look hot. I thought it was funny. I wish I could show it to ya. You have an adorable family. Love the family picture.

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

My kids love, love, love Classic. Let's make a plan to go sometime soon. Its such a great place for winter time!