Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Cards?!?!

Okay, so I really meant to send out a Christmas Card this year. Thank you to all of you that sent us a card. We loved them.
I will give you a quick little update on all of us, since we didn't do the card thing. Next year.....

Craig: Craig is doing good. His company is doing good. He is serving as second counselor in the Elders Quarm Presidency and is enjoying that.

Jera: I am doing good. I have good days and bad days with my health, but it could always be worse. I am still at home with the kids and loving it. I am serving as the second counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. I love it. I was in the primary presidency right before, so I was a little nervous for the change. It has been great though.

Makade: Makade is six and a half. He is in first grade. He loves going to school. He is quit a social little butterfly. He is playing basketball right now and is really enjoying that.

Jaxon: Jaxon is four, he will be five in February. He is in the 4 year old preschool. He is excited to start kindergarten next year. He is a fun little boy. He love playing with his brother and sister.

Alex: Alex is three. She is such a little girl. She loves shoes, lipstick, getting her hair done, jewelry. Any girly thing. She is in dance and loves that.

Brooklyn: Brooklyn is 17 months. Yes, one more month until nursery...... She is such a good little baby. She is so fun. She loves playing with her sister and brothers.

We hope you all have had a good year and a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

2Again Now said...

I love your blog!!!! Cute pics!