Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand


Okay, so my family really likes Ryan Shupe. When I found out he was going to be at South Town Mall for a mini Christmas Concert we just had to be there. Makade was at school, so Jaxon, Alex, Brooklyn, Grandma Gin and I went.
Jaxon has been on a kick lately trying to convince everyone that He Is one of Santa's helpers. He had to wear his Santa hat and all. When we were at the concert he was singing the songs along with the band. He said to me "mom, I think they are going to want me to come up and sing with them since I know all the songs". Unfortunately they didn't ask him to come up. He did get his new Christmas CD signed and thought that was great. After the concert we appropratly went up to the eatery to have some "corndogs" for lunch. For those of you that don't know they sing a song called "corndogs". I know I am jumping around, but you know how I said Jaxon is convinced he is Santa's helper. He saw Santa there at the mall. He walks right up to him and says "ho,ho,ho Merry Christmas" as if it were some kind of code they had and then he just walked off. It was so funny. We had a great time. I love this time of year. The kids come up with such funny things.


Grandma Gin, Jaxon, Alex and Brooklyn
Jaxon with his Santa hat of course
Me and Alex

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a fun concert! Wish we lived closer and could hang out with you guys more! It was relly fun to have you down last Sunday. We are looking forward to seeing you next week at the Christmas party.

Lara Phister said...

How funny...Santa's special helper!! I would much rather my kids wear a Santa hat instead of a "batmam" mask!! I'm so glad your kids have taught us the corndog song, I don't know what life would be like without it.

Darla said...

I love Ryan Shupe too! We saw him and Peter Breinholt down at Tuacahn last week! It was SO good! He didn't sing corndogs though! Kids make Christmas so great, I just love it! I love your purse by the way! :)

The Tharps said...

I am so jealous! I love Ryan Shupe. I wish I would have known I would have loved to go. Corndogs, corndogs...

Unknown said...

Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand here, thanks for posting about our show, we're glad you enjoyed it. Please link to our blog: http://shupeband.blogspot.com/

thanks and Merry Christmas from all of us!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so glad you left a comment! You have such a cute family. You're kids are absolutely darling! I will definitely send ya an invite. Thanks!