Monday, December 29, 2008

A Little Scare

I will try to give the short version.
Saturday night at about midnight Bailee calls me and says "something is wrong with mom, her eyes are crossed". I had her put mom on the phone and sure enough I could tell she was starting to have a stroke. Kane had taken a sleeping pill, so he was no good that night. I stayed on the phone with mom while Craig drove down and got her. He and Bailee took her to the E.R. at Jordan Valley, they called mom's doctor. Her doctor wanted her to come to the University of Utah hospital, so they could monitor her there. They have done a lot of tests and we are hoping she will be coming home today. She is doing good now, but that sure was a scare.

3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

i am so sorry to hear that about your mom. that is so scary! i am not the best at getting christmas cards out either:( but hopefully next year will be better. Did you guys have a good christmas?

Darla said...

Tell your mom it is time for her to get better!!! I bet you were scared to death. My mom had a stroke-like episode a couple of years ago and it was so scarey. I hope she gets better soon! I missed getting a christmas card from you, but I'm glad to hear you are all doing good.

Chet and Jory said...

FREAKING MOM... She needs to stop doing this already. I'm so glad everything is okay though.