Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congrats Bailee!

Bailee is in competetive cheer. She is an amazing little cheerleader and dancer.
Her group just went to Florida for Nationals. They took 1st place. They now get to go to Worlds next month. I am excited, because I am going with her to watch.
I remember back when I was a cheerleader and watching these competitions on TV and thinking the groups were amazing. Now here she is doing it...
Here is a link to view their performance. They also interviewed Bailee.
Love you Bai.

Go to www.varsity.com Once there Click on the right hand square entitled…”2009 UCA All Star National Level 5 Bonus”. Once the video starts go to the bottom of the video and you will see the word “More”. Click on the word “More”. You will then see a list of icons 1-28 on the right hand side. The Macs Jr. Starz is the 7th icon down. Click on this and you will see their entire performance.

5 comments:

Chet and Jory said...

YEAH BAY!!! Way to make us proud! Who am I kidding??? She isn't a blogger girl and will never look at this but still... CONGRATS!

Lara Phister said...

That is AWESOME!! I want to go too!!!! You guys will have so much fun.

Melanie said...

How exciting. She should just be a little toddler, not a cheerleader so crazy. Oh ya I am doing good, I stay busy with work and kids. How are you doing?

PEASE said...

WOW that was really cool, it was like Bring It On, I love that movie. They were all so good.

Bryan and Jessica said...

Bailey is so AWESOME!!! She looks so good and how fun for you guys to go to Florida! I am noticing some results of the workout! It is way good! We are on our fourth week of the program. I miss you guys too! you look so good! :)