Thursday, March 26, 2009

Such a Girl!!!

Those of you that know Alex know that she is as girly as they come.
Last night she got out of her bed to reapply her lipstick. What three year old does that....
The other night she and I were having a girls night. She picked a movie for us to watch and she wanted to watch Thirteen going on Thirty. We were watching it when all of a sudden they kiss. Alex says "ewe gross" I am thinking it is because they are kissing, but no, she continues to say "he is kissing her and she has on lipstick" or as she calls it whipskick. I thought that was so funny. It wasn't gross that they were kissing. Only that he was kissing her with her lipstick on.
Alex is such a fun girl. She love to have her hair done and get dressed up. She loves purses, shoes, nailpolish and of course lipstick.....

3 comments:

PEASE said...

That is the best kind of girl right! That is what I hope for when I have a girl. You can just buy them some chap stick and they will be so happy.

Bryan and Jessica said...

that is so funny about the kissing scene! she is such a cute girl!

Chet and Jory said...

Oh Ayax.... She is so funny!!! I love her.