Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update

I just wanted to give a little update on my mom...
She is doing quite a bit better. She came home from the hospital a week and a half ago. We all wondered why she was sent home. She was miserable. Someone had to be with her all the time and help her with everything. She went in and got another cat scan done on Friday and they said the Hematoma is 80% gone. We are so excited. She is starting to feel better and act better. She got really loony there for a little bit. We are finally starting to get our mom back. Thanks to all of you who have kept her in your prayers.

7 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jera, that is such great news. I have been thinking about you guys. Best of luck.

Bryan and Jessica said...

i am so glad your mom is doing better. i have been thinking about you guys so much and i am glad everything is getting better. thanks for the update :)

PEASE said...

I am so glad that she is doing better. That is such great news.

Christian and Tiffany said...

Good News Jera you will still be in prayers.

Tamara said...

I'm so happy to hear she is recovering - what a blessing. You are such a wonderful daughter and have helper her and your family so much!
What an October!

Happy Birthday to you - we need to go out for our birthday lunch soon. :o)

brookiebaby said...

Hi Jer!
It's so good to hear from you and to read your blog! Your family is adorable! (but what do you expect from a hot momma, like you, right? :) I am glad that your mom is improving, so scary! I'll be thinking of you and your family!!! PLEASE keep in touch!!!
Brooke

Lara Phister said...

When are you going to have time in your life to update??? I'll do it for you if you need me to ;)