Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here comes Santa Clause

Every year we go to Riverton City Hall and see Santa and Mrs. Clause. My mom works there and this year we got to join all the employees and see them early and beat the crowds... The boys loved it. The girls, not so much. Brooklyn cried and Alex cried and ran for the door. I had to chase her down and I am so mean, I made her go back and tell him what she wanted. Every year we go with my Mom and Kane, Mark and Lara and thier boys and Eric and Amy and their kids have been coming with us the last couple of years too.. It is so much fun. You get to see Santa and then you get to go decorate a cookie, do a craft, go on a hay ride and eat scones and have hot chocolate. This is a fun tradition that we intend on keeping up.

Uncle Mark really likes the scones :)
Jaxon is so funny. He got a new scarf that his grandma Bearden made him that he has to wear everywhere and of course he had to wear his Santa hat.
Sier, Kip, Makade, Trett, Jadd, Jaxon and Alex
Our HAPPY family with Santa and Mrs. Clause

4 comments:

Darla said...

How fun! We need to see Santa soon! I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like you, so cute! Am I still going to get to see you this month?

Darla said...

How fun! We need to see Santa soon! I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like you, so cute! Am I still going to get to see you this month?

Tracie said...

How did we miss you guys, we must have seen everyone else but you. I'm sad we missed you. Have a grat Christmas.

Jenna said...

That sounds like a fun thing to do each year. I love how happy Craig looks to be sitting with Santa and Mrs. Claus!