Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So this year I celebrated my 30th birthday! Craig, Amy, Jory and Lara gave me a Surprise Party! It was so much fun. We had it over at Eric's house and they had it a Sugar-Free party just for me:) All of the food there was sugar-free so I could eat it and enjoy. We had such a great time. Some of Craig's family came, all of my family came and some of our friends. It was soo much fun. Here are a few pictures of the night.

My Sugar-Free icecream.. Yum!
All the girls at the party
All of my family was there except for Jory's husband Chet.
Craig and I

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jera, thanks for turning 30 so we could have a great party!1

Melanie said...

I hope you had a great day. You can't eat sugar??? Are you allergic? By the way you are a babe. :0)

davidandjodi said...

Happy Birthday Jera!!!! Looks like you had so much fun! We still need to go to lunch sometime!!!