Thursday, February 19, 2009

San Francisco



Here we are at the concert
Mom and Kane, while it is not raining :)
Criag and I


This past weekend Craig and I went to San Francisco with Mom and Kane.
We had such a great time. It rained the entire time we were there, but that didn't stop us. We walked all along the pier and went to all the shops. Mom had an unberella in the car, but Kane wouldn't go get it. He kept saying "it will blow over". It was really funny. I finally bought my mom another unberella. That night we went to Tommy Emmanuel's concert. He is amazing.... The next couple of days we just drove and saw sights, shopped and ate and ate and ate.... We had such a great time and can't wait for the next trip......

7 comments:

Chet and Jory said...

So fun!!! I wish we could have gone too! I am glad you guys had fun!

Lara Phister said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go. You definately need to do it more often.

Jill said...

Hi Jera,
It sounds like a great time in San Fransico! I am so glad to see your Mom feeling good. Tell her hello for me. Your kids are darling!
Love, Aunt Jill

Bryan and Jessica said...

looks like you guys had a blast! i am glad your mom is doing better!!! you are such a doll!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

So fun! I LOVE San Francisco!

Darla said...

I am so jelous! I have always wanted to go there! Looks like fun! And way to go reading twilight! I can't believe you hadn't read them yet!!

Tamara said...

I'm so happy you had a wonderful vacation - you two DESERVED it. I sure enjoyed our Birthday lunch (only 5 months late - aren't we funny!?!)