Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Because

It is so sad to me how fast the first year goes. Boston was such a tiny little "peanut". Now he is getting so big. I love every stage he is in, I look forward to the stages coming, but I really miss the newborn stages too. Boston is such a good baby. For my fifth I really needed that. We cant even look at him without smiling. When ever anyone in our house is having a bad day I will make them look at Boston and the bad day is gone! He is such a special little boy. We are so blessed to have him in our family. Love you buddy!


Boston a couple weeks old
Grandma Gin found him this cute shirt when she went to Boston! He is our Boston Boy :)
The cuttest stocking stuffer! Grandma Bearden makes Christmas Stockings for everyone in the family. I thought it would be cute to stick Boston in his. Turns out, I think I was right:)

This was when we were taking pictures of all the Bearden grandkids for Christmas for Grandpa Bearden. I love the look on his face!

6 comments:

Janae said...

Jer, He is the cutest little thing ever! Time does go too fast! Love you all!

Melanie said...

Jera, you have such a cute family.

Carolyn said...

Boston is so cute. I wish that we got to see him more often!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Oh man, he is a cute little baby! I'm so glad to see you catching up. I love all the pictures.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm now noticing that's what everyone else wrote! Hope all is well!

Kurt & Jesse said...

Cute cute cute!!! Thanks again for the bows I am loving my new hobby!!!