Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Graduations!!!

Makade got the High Flying Hawk award, which was the highest award. Good job Makade
Makade at his end of the year program
Jaxon with his preschool teachers at graduation
Jaxon at graduation

Jaxon had such a great time in preschool and will miss his teachers and friends, but he is soo excited to start kindergarten.
Makade did very well in 1st grade. We were very lucky and got a great teacher. He is excited to start 2nd grade.
Okay, so I am so far behind on my blogging. I am going to try and catch up over the next little bit.
I figured I should get these pictures posted since school is starting back up next week already.....

2 comments:

Darla said...

I'm glad you posted some new pictures. I just love seeing your kids! I can't believe you start school next week already! We really need to find a day to get together!

Melanie said...

Holy Cow I think Jaxson looks just like Justin.