Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch up post.

I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would put some of our highlights down.



These are pictures of Jaxon's field trip to the planetarium. We had such a good time. We got to pretend to be on the Moon and on Mars. He loved it. They got to watch a movie about planets and of course he had to get popcorn and space ice cream. It was a great time.





We are building a playground for the kids. It still isn't done, but it is getting there. If only the weather would cooperate....







And finaly Easter. We had such a great time. The kids loved the Easter egg hunts.
On Saturday we started off by going to the Herriman hunt. It was great the kids got lots of stuff. I did manage to loose Makade and Jaxon and had to have them paged, but it all ended well. Next we were off to the Butterfields hunt. It was very nice of them to invite us. Jane did a great job and had all sorts of great prizes for the kids. After that we headed to Grandma Gins for her hunt and BBQ. The kids had such a good time. She had the hunt and played games with the kids and then we ate. It was good to see everyone. All my brothers and sisters made it.
Sunday we had a good time seeing what the Easter Bunny brought, then we went to church and even with four kids it was a great day at church. After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa Bearden's for their Easter Egg Hunt and dinner. The kids loved all the prizes they got there. Brooklyn loved the reeses peanut butter cups. That is all she wanted. Thank you everyone for making our Easter a great one.
I know this post is long and I am sorry, but you are all caught up now.

8 comments:

carrie said...

Who is the little girl in the Red shirt, a niece? She totally looks like you when you were little, at least in this picture anyway. What a cute family you have Jera! So I'm just thinking, you should have gone to hair school, you always do your girls hair soo cute!

carrie said...

P.S. Cute Long hair! I can't remember the last time you had long hair it's been such a long time, I can only picture you with short sassy hair.

Chet and Jory said...

Nice post!!! I love looking at all the pics. Why don't you put all of your 450 pictures up so we can all see you in your londons. Haha I love you and your fam! CUTEST KIDDOS!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Cute family! We need to get together and make some serious bows!

Bryan and Jessica said...

Cute pictures! that playground looks like it is going to be tons of fun! you look so cute with your hair long! So the Chris Jadie is getting married to is a diff. one. do you remember Derrik peterson? He is married to Taylor Lovell from Leamington. It is Derrik's little brother. They live out in Abraham.

Darla said...

Hey Jer!
I love looking at your pictures! I miss seeing you.

Carolyn said...

Jera, It was fun to see you and your kids even if it was only for a couple of hours! Hope that Craig had a fun birthday!
Love you all!

Jill said...

Hey, it's Jill Hyde Bearden (from Delta) I have seen you posting on Brittney's blog and I just thought it was funny that we ended up with the same last name. :-) Your family is adorable and you look just the same...(how dare you not age?) Tell Brian and Justin hi from me!