Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kane!

This was at Kane's surprise party!
The Band! :)

Happy Birthday Kane!
Today is Kane's 60th birthday.
I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a great person. He is so good to me and my family. He and my boys started a band. They are so excited about it and talk about it all the time. Kane is really good at the guitar and singing and my boys are starting to think they are too. Thanks Kane for being so good to my kids. We love you so much. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Hey Jer! I'm glad you finally updated! I love hearing about your family and what they're doing. We seriously need to find a time to get together. I miss ya!

Lara Phister said...

Wow...a band?? I can't waite to come see them perform! You guys all look so cute in your blue.

Bryan and Jessica said...

i bet your boys sound so cute! kane is a wonderful guy! i love to hear updates about your family and how they are doing. you look great!